Re: XML Status

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 14:02:48 EST

    Since everybody is evidently on vacation, I'll answer my own question :)

    The XML stuff absolutely rocks. With its help, I've written a simple
    DataService that allows me to pipe Cayenne objects directly to the
    browser, where I deconstruct them using JSXML and Dojo.

    Essentially, I've been able to bind form fields to the database using
    the XML encoding. I think the Ajaxishness of it all would be a huge
    marketing benefit for 1.2.

    Great work, Kevin!

    Cris