Re: XML Status

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 08:13:45 EST

    Hey Cris, maybe you'll have a minute to write an article on Wiki
    about this?

    ...Though you should probably wait for another day or so as I am in a
    process of upgrading to Confluence 2.0 now. I'll send an update when
    this is done...

    BTW, current XMLEncoder implementation should still be optimized for
    streaming as it serializes objects to in-memory DOM tree first,
    adding significant overhead.

    Andrus