Re: JPA Stuff

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 05:16:28 EST

     From looking at TestNG, it is pretty cool, but we've already figured
    workarounds for most of the JUnit shortcomings. This is similar to
    Ant/Maven switch in that it probably makes things better on the long
    run, but buys us close to nothing on the short run and will be
    disruptive to what we are doing at the moment.

    So I suggest to do one thing at a time. I think Maven switch will be
    traumatic enough :-)

    Andrus