Re: Confluence Site Generation

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2007 - 05:56:52 EDT

    Hi Ari,

    Thanks for that information. What is this plugin you mentioned, is it
    a standard Cayenne plugin?

    I have been meaning to ask you whether you wanted to do a joint
    Cayenne presentation to the Sydney Java User Group (SJUG)? These are
    usually held in the Sun Center in North Sydney, Sun put on nibbles and
    drinks before the event.

    regards Malcolm Edgar