Re: Confluence Site Generation

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2007 - 06:05:30 EDT

    On Aug 5, 2007, at 9:36 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

    > The other part of the site is the Javadocs for trunk (3.0) which
    > are generated nightly by a script on people.apache.org.

    Ari,

    BTW, could you confirm that the javadocs are actually generated
    nightly? I noticed a few classes that were switched to non-public and/
    or moved around some time ago, and the docs are showing the old
    versions. E.g.:

    * org.apache.cayenne.query.EJBQLFromTranslator is moved to
    access.jdbc and is made non-public
    * org.apache.cayenne.query.SQLTemplateMetadata is no longer public.

    Andrus