Name change?

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2007 - 08:48:34 EDT

    I was playing with NetBeans 6.0 -- wanted to try out the changes in
    the GUI builder -- and made a simple little GUI application that used
    Cayenne 3.0 to hit the database. It seemed strange to me that I had
    to include cayenne-server-3.0M1.jar into a client. Seems like it
    would be good to change the name to cayenne-core or cayenne-base or
    something. Of course, then you'd probably want to change the name of
    the client jar, too (cayenne-rop?).

    Thoughts?

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg