Re: Java 5

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2007 - 08:43:48 EDT

    I'm still using Java 1.4 with a customized Cayenne 1.2 (had added the
    password encoding to it). At the time I did that, the vast majority
    of our WebLogic servers were locked into Java 1.4, but that is slowly
    changing. I guess for my personal take, I'd be OK with 3.0 moving to
    Java 1.5 since we still have a good 1.2/2.0 release that is for Java
    1.4. I'm fine either way.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg