Re: Plans for the future (aka 3.1 roadmap)

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 11:54:34 EST

    Maybe I'm just disagreeable today ... :-)

    I like autocomplete, especially as a new user to a framework, showing
    me what I can/should override. With T5 I have to hit the
    documentation and guess. Do I need setupRender() or pageAttached() or
    ... With autocomplete, I at least can see a list of methods to help
    me get started in that process (and see the JavaDocs for each one to
    decide which method to try). And, since the source code is available
    if you inherit functionality, you can easily look at it and see
    precisely the order things are called. Automagic methods are much
    more sealed off.

    Thanks,

    mrg