Re: accessing cayenne sessions

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 11:27:37 EDT

    On 4/4/06, Cyp her <cypher6..otmail.com> wrote:
    > * I have read some people opt to use Tapestry, Spring and Hibernate. What
    > are the advantages if there are any and can you use Tapestry, Spring and
    > Cayenne?

    Probably the number one reason for any WO developer to use Cayenne
    instead of Hibernate is because it's similar to EOF and there are many
    former (and current) WO developers actively involved in this project,
    and we speak the same language and generally do things the same way.

    To get started, take a look at this:

    http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/misc.html

    If you're not sold on Tapestry yet, you might also to evalute the
    click framework as another WO-like alternative.

    http://click.sourceforge.net/